Just a quick post to show off something I’m working on at the moment. More details to come soon.
Tag Cloud2 Stroke 3D Modeling 3D scanner Arduino artificial intelligence audio c++ Caduntu Camera chaos CNC computer vision delta robot Desktop CNC machine Diy Electronics Engine evolutionary algorithms Guitar Guitar amplifier image processing Infra-red klann linkage Laser Light Field london Maker Faire Meshlab Mic microphone Moped opencv Openscad Photography Plotter protable amp Puch pyglet python Qt rep-rap robot Robot arm time slicing video
- RT @doctorow: Privacy, public health and the moral hazard of surveillance - My new Guardian column, “Privacy, public... http://t.co/itP2aPB… 4 days ago
- @j616s cheers! I'm itching to get the electronics finished now. 5 days ago
- ....it was handmade from scrap metal after I showed him a few images off the internet months ago... 24 years and he's still schooling me. 5 days ago
- Brand new all metal bowden extruder for my delta 3D printer kindly made by my dad. http://t.co/p8LZKBxzBj 5 days ago
- @TonyChurnside @Alteralias ....if I'm gonna get enslaved by robots, at least they're robots I built. 1 week ago