Heres one of the first results of the new and improved 3D scanner software:
Theres still plenty of bugs to iron out in the software, but when thats all done i’ll make an “offical” first release of the software which will be available here at the google code repo.
I’m going to try and get a number of different builds available as well (64bit GNU/Linux, 32bit GNU/Linux, and a Windows release).
Also here’s a quick look at the new portable 3D scanner being made:
Tag Cloud2 Stroke 3D Modeling 3D scanner Arduino artificial intelligence audio c++ Caduntu Camera chaos CNC computer vision delta robot Desktop CNC machine Diy Electronics Engine evolutionary algorithms Guitar Guitar amplifier image processing Infra-red klann linkage Laser Light Field london Maker Faire Meshlab Mic microphone Moped opencv Openscad Photography Plotter protable amp Puch pyglet python Qt rep-rap robot Robot arm time slicing video
- RT @doctorow: Privacy, public health and the moral hazard of surveillance - My new Guardian column, “Privacy, public... http://t.co/itP2aPB… 2 days ago
- @j616s cheers! I'm itching to get the electronics finished now. 3 days ago
- ....it was handmade from scrap metal after I showed him a few images off the internet months ago... 24 years and he's still schooling me. 3 days ago
- Brand new all metal bowden extruder for my delta 3D printer kindly made by my dad. http://t.co/p8LZKBxzBj 3 days ago
- @TonyChurnside @Alteralias ....if I'm gonna get enslaved by robots, at least they're robots I built. 1 week ago