Just a quick update to say the 3D scanner project is starting it’s second phase. Gonna throw up some photos of it in a bit. The google code repo is broken at the moment (hell its been broken for the past few months), but within the week a new cross-platform version of the software will be available.
Tag Cloud2 Stroke 3D Modeling 3D scanner Arduino artificial intelligence audio B.S Johnson Bundle c++ Caduntu Camera Cannon SX200 IS chaos clock CNC command line compression computer vision delta robot Desktop CNC machine Diy Electronics Engine evolutionary algorithms fix FPGA fractal Guitar Guitar amplifier image processing Infra-red Inverse Kinematics IplImage Kindle Kinect klann linkage Laser Lens error restart camera libfreenect Light Field london Maker Faire Markov Chains Markov Models Meshlab Mic microphone Moped Nonsense words opencv open hardware OpenKinect Openscad papilio Photography Plotter protable amp Puch pyglet PyQt python QImage Qt rep-rap robot Robot arm sequencer Spartan3E synthesizer tar.gz time slicing undleBundle video work in progress Xillinx
- @hacmanchester Amazing! DM me and I'll give you my number/email. 2 weeks ago
- @hacmanchester Hey, I don't suppose you or any of your members would be interested in an old hydraulic robot arm? F… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RosieCampbell: Would anyone like to rent our house? South Manchester, 3 Bed, canal views, near Stretford tram stop. Most importantly: c… 1 month ago
- @stento here's the write-up about how the box is made I mentioned last night: sicksad.com/blog/2017/12/1… 1 month ago
- I'm really liking superglue + powder inlays at the moment. https://t.co/XmVk9g9LN8 1 month ago