Heres one of the first results of the new and improved 3D scanner software:
Theres still plenty of bugs to iron out in the software, but when thats all done i’ll make an “offical” first release of the software which will be available here at the google code repo.
I’m going to try and get a number of different builds available as well (64bit GNU/Linux, 32bit GNU/Linux, and a Windows release).
Also here’s a quick look at the new portable 3D scanner being made:
Tag Cloud2 Stroke 3D Modeling 3D scanner Arduino artificial intelligence audio B.S Johnson Bundle c++ Caduntu Camera Cannon SX200 IS chaos clock CNC command line compression computer vision delta robot Desktop CNC machine Diy Electronics Engine evolutionary algorithms fix FPGA fractal Guitar Guitar amplifier image processing Infra-red Inverse Kinematics IplImage Kindle Kinect klann linkage Laser Lens error restart camera libfreenect Light Field london Maker Faire Markov Chains Markov Models Meshlab Mic microphone Moped Nonsense words opencv open hardware OpenKinect Openscad papilio Photography Plotter protable amp Puch pyglet PyQt python QImage Qt rep-rap robot Robot arm sequencer Spartan3E synthesizer tar.gz time slicing undleBundle video work in progress Xillinx
- RT @RosieCampbell: I've written up my talk Demystifying Neural Nets as a blog post. No prior Machine Learning knowledge needed. Enjoy! http… 2 weeks ago
- @bazzalisk have you seen "Blunt Talk"? You might enjoy it... it has Patrick Stewart in it as i imagine he is in real life. 2 weeks ago
- @brooksoid Openscad 3 weeks ago
- @brooksoid @RosieCampbell Hahaha!Th Bob Ross whispering is ace. 1 month ago
- RT @jsconfeu: Can we make “Dynamic video in the browser”? @MatthewShotton’s talk at @jsconfeu 2017.jsconf.eu/speakers/matth… 1 month ago