Heres one of the first results of the new and improved 3D scanner software:
Theres still plenty of bugs to iron out in the software, but when thats all done i’ll make an “offical” first release of the software which will be available here at the google code repo.
I’m going to try and get a number of different builds available as well (64bit GNU/Linux, 32bit GNU/Linux, and a Windows release).
Also here’s a quick look at the new portable 3D scanner being made:
Tag Cloud2 Stroke 3D Modeling 3D scanner Arduino artificial intelligence audio B.S Johnson Bundle c++ Caduntu Camera Cannon SX200 IS chaos clock CNC command line compression computer vision delta robot Desktop CNC machine Diy Electronics Engine evolutionary algorithms fix FPGA fractal Guitar Guitar amplifier image processing Infra-red Inverse Kinematics IplImage Kindle Kinect klann linkage Laser Lens error restart camera libfreenect Light Field london Maker Faire Markov Chains Markov Models Meshlab Mic microphone Moped Nonsense words opencv open hardware OpenKinect Openscad papilio Photography Plotter protable amp Puch pyglet PyQt python QImage Qt rep-rap robot Robot arm sequencer Spartan3E synthesizer tar.gz time slicing undleBundle video work in progress Xillinx
- @dBu_fs ha! that's basically the plan! 5 days ago
- @dBu_fs its a tiny Leslie-style rotating baffle speaker. Or at least it will be when it stops wobbling itself of my desk. 5 days ago
- In retrospect i should have predicted the wild oscillations... https://t.co/WINJEd66am 5 days ago
- Dialling in the CNC machine. https://t.co/P5GvVWyg17 1 week ago
- "I hope to achieve the integration of teapot and human" youtube.com/watch?v=xTkm20… https://t.co/rDFphkjzEu 1 week ago