Impulsed bought a kinect and decided to write a Qt wrapper for it. A fork of the libfreenect git repo with the wrapper included is available here at my spangly new github repository (Not quite figured this whole git malarky out so it’s probably gonna get broken at some point).
Heres a screen shot of the output from the RGB and Depth cameras (note: depth has had it’s dynamic range reduced from 11 to 8bits).
Tag Cloud2 Stroke 3D Modeling 3D scanner Arduino artificial intelligence audio B.S Johnson Bundle c++ Caduntu Camera Cannon SX200 IS chaos clock CNC command line compression computer vision delta robot Desktop CNC machine Diy Electronics Engine evolutionary algorithms fix FPGA fractal Guitar Guitar amplifier image processing Infra-red Inverse Kinematics IplImage Kindle Kinect klann linkage Laser Lens error restart camera libfreenect Light Field london Maker Faire Markov Chains Markov Models Meshlab Mic microphone Moped Nonsense words opencv open hardware OpenKinect Openscad papilio Photography Plotter protable amp Puch pyglet PyQt python QImage Qt rep-rap robot Robot arm sequencer Spartan3E synthesizer tar.gz time slicing undleBundle video work in progress Xillinx
- @AskHalifaxBank I gave them a ring and they weren't able to help (asked me to retry things). Is there any way to ge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @AskHalifaxBank I've tried: Linux laptop using Chrome and Firefox MacBook using Safari Android using Chrome Mobile… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @AskHalifaxBank I've tried multiple different browsers to submit the reset password form, but when I click continue… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @AskHalifaxBank I think the password reset form on you website is broken. Tried using multiple different browsers o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @elvum Ohh nice! I hadn't come across that one before. 3 months ago