Impulsed bought a kinect and decided to write a Qt wrapper for it. A fork of the libfreenect git repo with the wrapper included is available here at my spangly new github repository (Not quite figured this whole git malarky out so it’s probably gonna get broken at some point).
Heres a screen shot of the output from the RGB and Depth cameras (note: depth has had it’s dynamic range reduced from 11 to 8bits).
Tag Cloud2 Stroke 3D Modeling 3D scanner Arduino artificial intelligence audio B.S Johnson Bundle c++ Caduntu Camera Cannon SX200 IS chaos clock CNC command line compression computer vision delta robot Desktop CNC machine Diy Electronics Engine evolutionary algorithms fix FPGA fractal Guitar Guitar amplifier image processing Infra-red Inverse Kinematics IplImage Kindle Kinect klann linkage Laser Lens error restart camera libfreenect Light Field london Maker Faire Markov Chains Markov Models Meshlab Mic microphone Moped Nonsense words opencv open hardware OpenKinect Openscad papilio Photography Plotter protable amp Puch pyglet PyQt python QImage Qt rep-rap robot Robot arm sequencer Spartan3E synthesizer tar.gz time slicing undleBundle video work in progress Xillinx
- @danhett @algorave Amazing! b0rkestra once played Blackpool central library (children's section). On Sunday. At 10a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @elvum Haha! Oppps! That's a miss configured nginx. B0rkestra is Max and mines robot instrument thingy. 1 month ago
- @an0xff Thank you! Personal, my partner got a job out here at Berkeley Uni. 1 month ago
- It's been a strange and uncertain sort of year, but thanks to a lot of luck and the unexpected kindness of a whole… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @elvum It should be pretty good unless the motors lose steps, I'm hoping the way the string wraps around the pulley… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago