Impulsed bought a kinect and decided to write a Qt wrapper for it. A fork of the libfreenect git repo with the wrapper included is available here at my spangly new github repository (Not quite figured this whole git malarky out so it’s probably gonna get broken at some point).
Heres a screen shot of the output from the RGB and Depth cameras (note: depth has had it’s dynamic range reduced from 11 to 8bits).
Tag Cloud2 Stroke 3D Modeling 3D scanner Arduino artificial intelligence audio B.S Johnson Bundle c++ Caduntu Camera Cannon SX200 IS chaos clock CNC command line compression computer vision delta robot Desktop CNC machine Diy Electronics Engine evolutionary algorithms fix FPGA fractal Guitar Guitar amplifier image processing Infra-red Inverse Kinematics IplImage Kindle Kinect klann linkage Laser Lens error restart camera libfreenect Light Field london Maker Faire Markov Chains Markov Models Meshlab Mic microphone Moped Nonsense words opencv open hardware OpenKinect Openscad papilio Photography Plotter protable amp Puch pyglet PyQt python QImage Qt rep-rap robot Robot arm sequencer Spartan3E synthesizer tar.gz time slicing undleBundle video work in progress Xillinx
- @j616s Ha! Not far off :D 2 weeks ago
- Gonna spend weekend looking at some trees or something. 2 weeks ago
- I woke up last night convinced my dream was a python program and i needed to re-run it get back to sleep. 2 weeks ago
- Neat overview of using @BBCRD VideoContext to mix live video in a browser based production interface.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 weeks ago
- @utopiah @BBCRD @aframevr Hi! Here's a quick example that should work on desktop (mobile requires user interaction… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago