The 3D scanner hasn’t made much progress in the past month or so, due mainly to me putting off doing the last bit of boring work to get it ready for laser cutting. After drinking a load of Tesco own brand energy drink last night I decided to get all the fiddly bits done, and so here is the final 3D model and the layout of the parts for cutting:
The parts have now flown through the intertubes over to cutlasercut to get a quote for the cutting, and hopefully, if it doesn’t bankrupt me, I’ll be getting all the parts cut soon! wooo!
On a side note, after getting some good feedback on the introduction to markov chains I wrote I’m hoping to do another one that covers another interesting area of artificial intelligence in the near future.