Just a quick post to show off something I’m working on at the moment. More details to come soon.
Tag Cloud2 Stroke 3D Modeling 3D scanner Arduino artificial intelligence audio B.S Johnson Bundle c++ Caduntu Camera Cannon SX200 IS chaos clock CNC command line compression computer vision delta robot Desktop CNC machine Diy Electronics Engine evolutionary algorithms fix FPGA fractal Guitar Guitar amplifier image processing Infra-red Inverse Kinematics IplImage Kindle Kinect klann linkage Laser Lens error restart camera libfreenect Light Field london Maker Faire Markov Chains Markov Models Meshlab Mic microphone Moped Nonsense words opencv open hardware OpenKinect Openscad papilio Photography Plotter protable amp Puch pyglet PyQt python QImage Qt rep-rap robot Robot arm sequencer Spartan3E synthesizer tar.gz time slicing undleBundle video work in progress Xillinx
- @utopiah @BBCRD @aframevr Hi! Here's a quick example that should work on desktop (mobile requires user interaction… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- @jsconfeu @BBCRD And here's the library i was talking about github.com/bbc/videoconte… 2 weeks ago
- Eeek, my @jsconfeu talk about the VideoContext library developed at @BBCRD is now on YouTube 😬. Amazing conf, and g… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- @Autofocus @jsconfeu Aww thank you! It was great to meet you there! 2 weeks ago
- @alexandereardon Awww thanks! And thanks for the great advice while I was preparing it! 3 weeks ago