Impulsed bought a kinect and decided to write a Qt wrapper for it. A fork of the libfreenect git repo with the wrapper included is available here at my spangly new github repository (Not quite figured this whole git malarky out so it’s probably gonna get broken at some point).
Heres a screen shot of the output from the RGB and Depth cameras (note: depth has had it’s dynamic range reduced from 11 to 8bits).
Tag Cloud2 Stroke 3D Modeling 3D scanner Arduino artificial intelligence audio B.S Johnson Bundle c++ Caduntu Camera Cannon SX200 IS chaos clock CNC command line compression computer vision delta robot Desktop CNC machine Diy Electronics Engine evolutionary algorithms fix FPGA fractal Guitar Guitar amplifier image processing Infra-red Inverse Kinematics IplImage Kindle Kinect klann linkage Laser Lens error restart camera libfreenect Light Field london Maker Faire Markov Chains Markov Models Meshlab Mic microphone Moped Nonsense words opencv open hardware OpenKinect Openscad papilio Photography Plotter protable amp Puch pyglet PyQt python QImage Qt rep-rap robot Robot arm sequencer Spartan3E synthesizer tar.gz time slicing undleBundle video work in progress Xillinx
- @brooksoid @RosieCampbell Hahaha!Th Bob Ross whispering is ace. 1 week ago
- RT @jsconfeu: Can we make “Dynamic video in the browser”? @MatthewShotton’s talk at @jsconfeu 2017.jsconf.eu/speakers/matth… 3 weeks ago
- @dBu_fs ha! that's basically the plan! 1 month ago
- @dBu_fs its a tiny Leslie-style rotating baffle speaker. Or at least it will be when it stops wobbling itself of my desk. 1 month ago
- In retrospect i should have predicted the wild oscillations... https://t.co/WINJEd66am 1 month ago